Builders Risk Quote Request

Enter your information below for a Builders Risk (aka Course of Construction) Insurance quote and I’ll get right back to you.

Builders Risk (AKA, Course of Construction) insurance is similar to a Homeowners Policy for construction in progress, whether new construction or a renovation project. This type of policy is intended to cover damages that happen to the structure you are building/renovating or to the materials that are intended to be part of the finished product from such things as wind, lightning, fire, vandalism, theft, etc. Flood and earthquake coverage isn’t usually included in this coverage unless applicable and specifically requested.

Sometimes the property owner will purchase the policy and sometimes it will be negotiated it into the contractor’s contract. Either way, you’ll want to have this policy in place before any materials arrive on site.